Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday

I was going to write about all my summer adventures, but the husband is yapping about his pneumonia and the dog is in the garbage, so thinking straight just went out the window. I thought I should at least say I'm back, not back to work yet but getting there. Spent the past weekend at our Annual Prairie Strippers Quilt Retreat. Had an amazing time, met some new people and enjoyed spending the weekend with good friends & family. My sister and her two youngest daughters, my youngest daughter, my daughter in law, the daughter in laws, sister in law slong with her two girls and one of my cousins:) were all here for the weekend retreat. What a crew! We shared a room, sewed together, came back to the ranch for another night together and we still love each other! Now to clean up the debris, put my purchases away and organize my thoughts before August is over and September is here. Looking forward to doing some quilting this week and have a few other fun projects I want to work on. Here is a picture of some of the quilts that were on display over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment