Thursday, June 7, 2012

No Time To Putter Around!

The wind finally went down in the night, no rain but there are clouds so maybe that will come!
Finished getting some flowers into pots around the yard then headed to CowTown to hopefully finish the shell quilt today. Of course I had to come home for lunch and now I am puttering.

I actually took a hoe and weeded the garden this morning, which doesn't sound all that exciting, but for me to be able to be in the garden, and have the energy to hoe was like being in heaven! It is exciting to see everything coming up, now if we could get the rain.

So back to work, otherwise I will end up napping or finding some other time waster. I should run to town and get my drivers license renewed, but my extension doesn't expire until the 16 so I would hate to get in a hurry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment